Here’s how a client gained their first eLearning course—and a lasting relationship with Fredrickson
The Property Service Department (PSD) of Hennepin County’s Workplace Safety & Environmental Division
PSD wanted to replace their entire county-wide employee classroom training with a series of eLearning courses. However, they had never used eLearning before.
PSD needed more than an eLearning courses—they also needed help choosing an eLearning tool and merging it into their organization, for future use. That’s right up our alley. Excited, Fredrickson put together a team of our best eLearning consultants and developers.
After selected, we:
- Partnered with PSD to look at their entire department, and helped them select the best eLearning development tool for their training/business needs, budget, and future use.
- Produced their first eLearning course: New Employee Safety.
- Integrated the course with Hennepin County’s Learning Management System.
- eLearning development
- Consulting: eLearning tool selection
- Voice talent
- Recording and producing audio
- LMS integration
By hiring a vendor with expertise in eLearning development and consultation, PSD acquired a new eLearning tool, rolled out their first eLearning course, and set their department up for future use.
Since the launch of the New Employee Safety course, Fredrickson Learning has continued providing eLearning development services to the Department on an as-needed basis.