DELIVERING MEANINGFUL LEARNING
“Fredrickson Learning is like an extension of our team. We can count on them to help us with tight deadlines that meet and exceed our expectations. They are the first call when we need help!”
~ Change and Learning Leader
Empowering employees, customers and all learners to change behaviors, apply knowledge and do their best work.
We’re here to help! Whether you need…
A partner who can create the great learning your L&D team doesn’t have the capacity to build
To change behaviors but don’t know the best approach
Training Success is Learning Centered
Research shows that the more relevant and motivating training is, the better learners learn. We bring our evidence-based best practices to every project to create learning that’s effective and engaging AND customized to be relevant to your learners and organization.
You need great custom training from a reliable, easy-to-work-with partner. We’ve been delighting our clients and learners with great custom training for more than 35 years. We collaborate with you every step of the way to ensure we’re meeting more than project or learning goals – we’re also meeting your process and communication needs and making you and your organization look good!
Ways of Working
Like our learning solutions, we can customize our project approach to best fit with your needs and processes.
Partnering to provide only the services you need
You’ve got talented learning professionals and so do we! Let’s collaborate to create great learning! We can be your ‘production shop’ and bring your storyboards to life or we can design and you build plus other options in-between.
Iterative or Linear
Do you want to see results fast or need review the whole picture at once? We have the expertise to approach your project in an Agile, incremental/iterative way or a more sequential approach.
This series of short videos for the United Health Group and March of Dimes uses images, narration, and key text to teach health care professionals how to deliver prenatal care via a group care model.
– Simple, short videos provide engaging, relevant, effective learning
– Using narrated still images allow for reasonable budget and update-ability
– Custom photos of consistent characters across videos to illustrate a relatable, engaging story and messaging.
Engaging, Relevant Compliance Training
This gamified (but affordable to develop) approach to learning about the City of Minneapolis’ ethics policy won an industry award.
– Learners learn from making choices in relevant situations based on real life – Navigation structure and theme based on map of locations in the city
– Links to helpful resources provided in context of the learning
We partnered with the MN Office of Higher Education to create this podcast and visual graphics for high schoolers about the post-secondary enrollment journey.
Listen here: https://www.lifeafternowpodcast.mn.gov/
– Rapid development of 24 podcast episodes following a guest-interview format over a 4 month period
– Provided design, production, guest recruiting and editing expertise as well as host and producers to create an engaging and informative high fidelity listening experience
– Conversational, audience-first approach designed to spread awareness for resources like student aid and create buy-in around the choice to pursue a post-secondary education
We partnered with BASF to define, design, and build a Sales Training blended learning curriculum.
– eLearning courses built using Articulate Rise to allow for mobile access by field Sales Reps in the field
– Multiple modalities to allow for eLearning from anywhere, collaborative virtual training sessions, and on- the-job practice
– Behavioral checklists empowering Sales Managers to facilitate activities, observe and coach
We designed and built a mobile app for the MN Home Ownership Center to provide information to first-time home owners.
– Learners can choose to use the app with an English or Spanish interface
– Collaborative design approach leading to easy-to-use 4-question interface
– Integration with other data systems to provide specific resources users need
Storytelling, Gamification & Video
This course for the MN Department of Health helps coaches of athletes with asthma.
– Course launch is a learner-motivating custom video and timed quiz question depicting the importance of timely response to an asthma attack
– Learners are engaged via a combination of interactivity, explainer video, and narrated pages
– A story-based final assessment that walks learners through choices and consequences responding to asthma attacks
Whether you know exactly what training you need or just have an idea about some learning needs, we’re here to help! For more information…