Fredrickson Roundtable for Learning Leaders
Featuring John Alexander and Leah Moreno at Travelers Insurance
As the world seemingly changed overnight, learning and development responded, pivoted, stretched, and changed. Our new work environment modalities–in person, virtual, and hybrid–continue to evolve at a rapid pace.
One request for many in learning and development is the desire, either from learning and development or from the business, to offer learning experiences for learners onsite and virtually at the same time. For the purposes of this session, we’re calling this “hybrid learning.”
Join us for the Hybrid Learning Lab either in person at Travelers Insurance in St. Paul, MN or virtually as we use the Roundtable as a case study to model, practice, and evaluate the experience. You will get a chance to select your participation mode on the registration page.
Topics for the session include:
- Roundtable hybrid learning survey results
- What types of learning work best for virtual, in person, and hybrid learning
- The business case and/or marketing perspective for hybrid learning
- What best practices and instructional design principles can you use to enhance the learner experience in a hybrid setting
- The technology decisions that we made to conduct this hybrid session
- Reflecting on the experience of both in-person and virtual attendees
- A Net Promoter final question: would you recommend a hybrid Roundtable to a peer or co-worker?
We’ll send you the Zoom link after you register.
In person option:
385 Washington Street
St Paul, MN 55102
We’ll provide parking and entry information to those attending in person.
There is no registration fee for this event!
To receive an invitation for this event, please become part of one of our Learning Communities through the form below.
Join one of our Communities
You must currently hold a position in a public-sector or private-sector learning organization to be eligible for membership. To be considered for membership, fill out the form below and submit your request.